L4D Short: The Witch L4D Short: The Witch

Pretty good

I quite liked that. I wasn't too sure on the style and it would have been nice to have it a bit longer (but it is a short so that's just a personal preference really). Also, it could have improved slightly by having the actual Witch sounds from the game put in rather than, for lack of a better way to put it, some other girl doing crying noises.

Action Teens: Mike Action Teens: Mike

Interesting

You've definitely got me interested in this series, I may have to add you to my favourites.

A PSA (Madness Day '08) A PSA (Madness Day '08)

Excellent

After watching a whole load of shitty Madness flashes which should never have been made, I can't agree more with this flash.

Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

Not very original

The artwork was pretty good, the sound was perfect but I wasn't too keen on the storyline, mainly due to the fact that it's just Paper Mario 2.

Nintendo prep Nintendo prep

Good idea

It was a good idea but I didn't like it. The quality of animation wasn't too great and if there was any story to it, I wasn't made aware of it. Not only was the song a poor choice but the quality was shocking.

But, for a first try, it could have been a hell of a lot worse and I know the difficulty of using a trial version of something to get a project completed. All I can really suggest is to spend more time on it once you get the full version. Also, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, do a spelling check on your comments or anything at all as people are more likely to give a lower score if there are errors.

Elastic Guys Elastic Guys

I like it

Haven't really seen anything like this before and it's always good to see new things. Like the style and hope to see an impressive final product.

DikkopStudios responds:

Yeah big projects in my mind

peace sells peace sells

Why bother?

If you know that it's not that good and you spent little time on it, why do you bother submitting it? And so you're 13, big deal. Does being 13 mean you can't make anything decent? Of course it doesn't. Stop trying to come up with excuses for why you submitted a half-ass flash movie and spend some time on something good.

itsamadhouse responds:

fuck you bitch! do ya really have to be such a dick?

When Fanboys Collide One! When Fanboys Collide One!

I lol'd

I personally have a Wii and I'm saving up for a 360 Elite. The things I have against PS3 is the price, BlueRay which I don't need and crappy games

diamond-armada responds:

glad ya liked it. ye I'm kind of against the ps3's prices, and there really was no need for blue ray, but as for the games, i reckon some are great :)

Pethetic Ep 2 Part 1/3 Pethetic Ep 2 Part 1/3

A very un-biased opinion

Amazing, I love it!
And who's SafetyMan? I want to know more about him as he's kool.

Anyway, watching all three parts in sequence really is a kickass experience. Remeber to vote 5! :D

Devick Millibad Devick Millibad

Really bad

Audio quality was awful and the whole things looks like a really bad attempt to do something like Weebl's Catface.