fUxZON Pandamonium inDev fUxZON Pandamonium inDev

It's ok

It looks like it could one day be a good game but at the moment it's very unclear what the point or aim of the game is. Am I supposed to get to a goal or end of the level? Is this a puzzle game? Is this a platformer? Everything about this feels like it's rushed and unfinished. Yes, I know that you've put in the title of this that it's still 'inDev' but I suggest using a smaller base of people to test out your games like your friends and family (that sounds cliche I know but those people will be honest with you without being too harsh about it).

Anyway, good luck with developing this further, I hope to see what the end product is like.

Drunken Boris goes home Drunken Boris goes home

Not that great

This game really needs some sound.

Sonic In Mario Land Pt.1 Sonic In Mario Land Pt.1

Nothing too new

Seeing all the "Mario vs Sonic" and similar couplings are getting a little old now. It's an ok first game but it could be better. Where's the Spin Dash? And why does standing near a pipe hurt my health? Should this get blammed, take it away and work on some improvements based on the feedback you've received, it has a making of a good game.

Runescape Simulator Runescape Simulator

That was ok

Not bad, not great.

I'm an ex-player of RS so I found bits n bobs funny :P

If only people DID get banned after being reprted xD

DEATH TO NOOBSCAPE!

bkdude responds:

yeah, runescape suxxorz!

Onslaught Onslaught

WAY too easy

Take it back and make it harder

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Needs more work

Enemies in a classic fight just stand there and die with one hit and there's lag on the controls (no, it's not my comp, I've tried it on a different comp today too).

Also, Sonic characters in a Super Smash game? Tut tut

Cleod-9 responds:

Try Very Hard and the CPU's will move more. And yes, two levels lag a big but trust me, if it went any faster you'd get knocked off a lot. Also, I'm surprised the controls lag for you, oh well...

Naruto Kunai Dodge game Naruto Kunai Dodge game

That was

Crap.

Make it less of a "How fancy lookin' can I get them leet graphixx" and more of a game.

Also, full song would be better than just a looped clip

Creativity Square 2 Creativity Square 2

Great

It rawks!

But a lot of people in the kind of 'chat room' thing dont know wth it is so you need to explain what it is more

3d logic 3d logic

Nice

Solution to 16. Now.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

DAMN YOU!

DAMMIT YOU'VE GOT ME ADDICTED TO THIS GAME!