The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2)

My one criticism

The whole thing is excellent but you lost a point for having some of it too fast. I saw your response to someone in part one saying it was too fast and, I agree, in part one it sounds really good. However, Hearing the OoT Intro and Song of Storms that quick sounds like you're in a race to get it done and doesn't sound as good as it can.

darphfluffy responds:

i chose to play it that fast on purpose

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Amazing

A couple of years ago, I was slightly addicted to this game and was barely able to stop myself. Now I have to find my memory card and start playing again..

Steve Vai - Liberty Steve Vai - Liberty

Didn't like it

Sorry but that to me sounded awful. You messed up quite a few times, the drums weren't too great either and it felt like it was lacking in something too. Although, in your defense, I did go see Vai last night sooo..

LOZ-Windmill LOZ-Windmill

Wow

So much different from the stuff people usually do. It was just.. wow. It's not often that I can't really find the words for a review but this is just great. I LOVE how it all gets built up. I'm download this!

Hyrule Temple (start) Hyrule Temple (start)

Spend more time on it

This track needs to sound WAY more epic. In SSBM it has big booms, flashy sounding lil pockets of music and is kickass to fight to. This sounds like you did it in about 5 minutes.

Listen to the original track and then spend a LOT of time on your piece so it sounds like the original more.

ZELDA OoT Windmill Remix ZELDA OoT Windmill Remix

Nice

Big Zelda fan and I love this song.

However, to me it didn't sound right at ALL until right at the end when the extra techno sound came in

Mario Metal!!! Mario Metal!!!

Kewl

But to me it just sounds a bit out of key at times

FlameMesial responds:

Hmmm...if it's the riff that's out of key, blame the tab I used.

Anyway, cheers for the cool review man.

Sonic II - Emerald Hill Zone Sonic II - Emerald Hill Zone

Noice

Very very nice. I downloaded this right away =]

Any chance you have any spare musical talent just laying around I can have?

Sonic 2- Special Stage Sonic 2- Special Stage

Wow

This is great! Big fan of this music as Sonic 2 was the first game I ever played all them years ago. One note doesnt sound right in the little intro thing though before the synth and bass etc kicks in. Tis otherwise great though

S & K Special Stage S & K Special Stage

Kewl!

That was excellent!!

The only problem I have with it is I can hear a little slip-up in part of it but that's probably only because I've been playing this game since I was about two x]