L4D Short: The Witch L4D Short: The Witch

Pretty good

I quite liked that. I wasn't too sure on the style and it would have been nice to have it a bit longer (but it is a short so that's just a personal preference really). Also, it could have improved slightly by having the actual Witch sounds from the game put in rather than, for lack of a better way to put it, some other girl doing crying noises.

Action Teens: Mike Action Teens: Mike

Interesting

You've definitely got me interested in this series, I may have to add you to my favourites.

A PSA (Madness Day '08) A PSA (Madness Day '08)

Excellent

After watching a whole load of shitty Madness flashes which should never have been made, I can't agree more with this flash.

fUxZON Pandamonium inDev fUxZON Pandamonium inDev

It's ok

It looks like it could one day be a good game but at the moment it's very unclear what the point or aim of the game is. Am I supposed to get to a goal or end of the level? Is this a puzzle game? Is this a platformer? Everything about this feels like it's rushed and unfinished. Yes, I know that you've put in the title of this that it's still 'inDev' but I suggest using a smaller base of people to test out your games like your friends and family (that sounds cliche I know but those people will be honest with you without being too harsh about it).

Anyway, good luck with developing this further, I hope to see what the end product is like.

Drunken Boris goes home Drunken Boris goes home

Not that great

This game really needs some sound.

Sonic In Mario Land Pt.1 Sonic In Mario Land Pt.1

Nothing too new

Seeing all the "Mario vs Sonic" and similar couplings are getting a little old now. It's an ok first game but it could be better. Where's the Spin Dash? And why does standing near a pipe hurt my health? Should this get blammed, take it away and work on some improvements based on the feedback you've received, it has a making of a good game.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2)

My one criticism

The whole thing is excellent but you lost a point for having some of it too fast. I saw your response to someone in part one saying it was too fast and, I agree, in part one it sounds really good. However, Hearing the OoT Intro and Song of Storms that quick sounds like you're in a race to get it done and doesn't sound as good as it can.

darphfluffy responds:

i chose to play it that fast on purpose

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Amazing

A couple of years ago, I was slightly addicted to this game and was barely able to stop myself. Now I have to find my memory card and start playing again..

Steve Vai - Liberty Steve Vai - Liberty

Didn't like it

Sorry but that to me sounded awful. You messed up quite a few times, the drums weren't too great either and it felt like it was lacking in something too. Although, in your defense, I did go see Vai last night sooo..